Monday, December 16, 2013

Time 4 Learning Review

Well....Where do I start?

Overall it is a nice program. The kids enjoyed the lessons. I found the science portion informative and made it kid friendly..the kids enjoyed it. The first grade math was good too. The only thing this program does not cover in 1st grade is the math facts. We only got through one section in math. I thought the Language arts lessons to be really nice. It covered reading within the lessons while teaching phonics.

For the kindergarten lessons...They are really good too. I liked that it covered letter sounds. I had to supplement for reading because my daughter is reading and from what I remembered it did not do reading.

I guess overall..Both the kids and I really liked the program. At this time though we can't afford the monthly cost. I think the cost would be better if it was one monthly payment for the entire family and not a monthly payment per child.

1 comment:

  1. Good review! My family has been using Time4Learning off and on for many years. One of my favorite things about the program is that you can change the learning level if a certain subject needs to be harder or easier. I supplemented math facts with flash cards or a free online math fact program.

    ReplyDelete