Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Ee is for Elephant......

Today Hunter finished up the letter "E". I like to give each letter 2 days and on the last day we do a review..so two letters a week. So far she knows up to "E". We did a elephant hand craft....both girls made one and had fun painting their whole hand brown to form the elephant. For Rayanne...she did the reading for day 3 in GR2, practiced writing the letter "T", which she knows how to do, but she liked doing it. I am hoping that things will pick up soon for her. I think she needs to be challenged a bit more. I am also doing research and trying to find a happy medium for her. But..the first year is all about trial and error..right?

Also..today I waited and we worked on school stuff while Silas was asleep. It was nice to be able to give them my undivided attention. It worked out great. I do want to expand and do more stuff.. like themes. So as I get comfortable..I will be adding more stuff. Right now I am doing things the traditional way...and just focusing on the basics and will work up from there.

I am waiting to hear back from a home school group with information about their group. It is smaller than the one I was looking at originally. My goal is to be apart of a group by this weekend.

Tomorrow..heading to the library..hopefully..Rayanne has been saying she doesn't feel good.

God's Blessing...

No comments:

Post a Comment