Monday, August 26, 2013

School In Session

Well..Today went like any other day...Kids had breakfast and played for awhile. We then sat down at the table and started doing school work. Hunter is on letter "E". Rayanne started in GR2 (Getting Ready 2). She seemed to be pretty content with what I started her on. We did the first 2 days of school work..and that was plenty. It is a bit easy for her but I feel confident about starting her in GR2...we will see what the future will bring.

The reality hasn't set in yet that  they will be schooled at home. I am sure once public school has started then it will..or maybe after a few weeks it will set in. I am in a chat group for Easy Peasy curriculum. I was told a few great links from a lady that is in the group...here they are...
https://www.spellingcity.com/ 
http://www.theschoolbell.com/Links/Dolch/Contents.html. 

I should probably back up and let you all know what curriculum that I am using...It is called Easy Peasy All in One Home school...here is the link http://allinonehomeschool.com/.
It is completely free and is a Christian curriculum.

All in all...nothing very exciting happened. Library day Wednesday and have to sign up for Valley Home Schoolers for field trips.

God's Blessing....

No comments:

Post a Comment